Calendar of Events

21 November - Frisbee golf in Fitzroy Gardens, noon-1:30. Meet up around the Conservatory - walk around till you find us!

17 December - Special SD xmas event!! We're meeting on Friday night instead of Sunday just this once. Icehouse ice skating rink, Docklands, from 7:30 pm. $22.50 each, includes skate hire and 80s music!!

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Footy!

You've been asking for it and in September SD is delivering on the promise: we're playing touch footy, of the AFL variety, at Albert Park. 19 September, 11-12:30 or so, then lunch at Hot Honey.

Join us in the park, just inside from the Middle Park tram stop off Canterbury Rd. Walk around the tennis courts to the right and you can't miss us. Dogs welcome as long as they can behave around other dogs and you keep them under control.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I am all new to this..I just joined in to follow you & I must have missed the AFL game :( I love it, wished I could join in, I wanted to ask if this is like a free event where anyone can join in? Can anyone please help me out here, thanks! Btw, I am in Melbourne too

    ReplyDelete